iEarnBot fails to provide ownership or executive information on its website.
iEarnBot’s website domain (“iearnbot.com”), was first registered in December 2021. The private registration was last updated on October 6th, 2022.
iEarnBot’s official FaceBook page was created in 2019 as “Giảm Cân Bona – Hiệu Quả , An Toàn” (“Bona Weight Loss – Effective, Safe”).
The page was renamed to iEarn Bot on January 1st, 2022, which marks iEarn Bot’s launch around the same time.
Despite only existing as of 2022, iEarnBot falsely claims to have been around since 2018.
When is iEarnBot founded?
Year end of 2018.
iEarn Bot’s FaceBook page is managed from Vietnam and Cambodia.
I’m aware of Cambodia being hit hard by Chinese scammers this year. There is a possibility iEarnBot is being run by Chinese scammers:
In an attempt to appear legitimate, iEarnBot provides bogus incorporation details on its website:
Our full name: iearnbot Smart Quantitative Technology Co., Ltd.,
Address: 1801 East 6th Street Suite 350 Austin, TX 78702 USA
This address belongs to an unrelated software company.
iEarnBot also represents FINCEN and shell company registration in Colorado as “financial licenses”.
For the purpose of MLM due-diligence, these certificates are meaningless.
SimilarWeb currently tracks top sources of iEarnBot website traffic as Burkina Faso (39%), Venezuela (9%) and Bangladesh (9%).
As always, if an MLM company is not openly upfront about who is running or owns it, think long and hard about joining and/or handing over any money.
iEarnBot has no retailable products or services.
Affiliates are only able to market iEarnBot affiliate membership itself.
iEarnBot’s Compensation Plan
iEarnBot affiliates invest tether (USDT) on the promise of an advertised 30 day ROI:
- BOT S – invest 10 USDT and receive 0.3% to 0.5% a day (must invest in BOT 1 to BOT 2 to withdraw)
- BOT 1 – invest 31.99 USDT and receive 0.3 to 0.36 USDT a day
- BOT 2 – invest 154.99 USDT and receive 1.8 to 2.1 USDT a day
- BOT 3 – invest 509.99 USDT and receive 6.5 to 8 USDT a day
- BOT 4 – invest 2539.99 USDT and receive 35 to 45 USDT a day
- BOT 5 – invest 10,099.99 USDT and receive 150 to 200 USDT a day
iEarnBot pays referral commissions on invested tether.
Referral commissions are paid down three levels of recruitment (unilevel), based on how much an affiliate has invested:
- BOT 1 tier affiliates earn 10% on level 1, 5% on level 2 and 1% on level 3
- BOT 2 tier affiliates earn 15% on level 1, 8% on level 2 and 2% on level 3
- BOT 3 tier affiliates earn 20% on level 1, 10% on level 2 and 3% on level 3
- BOT 4 tier affiliates earn 25% on level 1, 12% on level 2 and 4% on level 3
- BOT 5 tier affiliates earn 30% on level 1, 15% on level 2 and 5% on level 3
iEarnBot affiliate membership is free.
Full participation in the attached MLM opportunity requires a minimum 31.99 USDT investment.
After thirty days reinvestment is required to continue earning.
iEarnBot is a Ponzi scheme hiding behind a typical trading bot ruse.
What is the working principle of AI intelligent quantitative trading robot?
Connected to a series of exchanges, and judge the trend of various currencies through the algorithm of the robot background system, monitor current marketing conditions from time to time.
Buy or sell related currencies to ensure that your profits are maximized.
There is no bot and there is no trading. All iEarnBot are doing is shuffling newly invested funds to pay off existing investors.
If the scammers behind iEarnBot actually had a profitable trading bot, they’d be quietly running it themselves.
As with all MLM Ponzi schemes, once affiliate recruitment dries up so too will new investment.
This will starve iEarnBot of ROI revenue, eventually prompting a collapse.
The math behind Ponzi schemes guarantees that when they collapse, the majority of participants lose money.