BitcoinTAF stands for “Bitcoin Trend and Forecast”. The company claims to have been around since 2016.
Since 2016 Bitcoin Trend and Forecast has been one of the most trusted sources for thousands of traders who look to us to provide training, technical data, and fundamental research at every skill level.
Heading up BitcoinTAF is founder Marius Landman (right).
BehindMLM first came across Landman in January 2020 through Python Signals.
Python Signals was a cryptocurrency signals pyramid scheme. By the middle of 2020 Python Signals had collapsed.
Landman rebooted Python Signals as Tonoit. Tonoit lasted until late 2021, wherein the scheme started going by Moonacade.
Today both Tonoit and Moonacade’s websites are still up – both however are non-functional (links have been disabled).
The last video uploaded to Moonacade’s official YouTube channel was on January 29th, 2022. The same video was uploaded to Tonoit’s YouTube channel on January 31st.
This appears to be around the time both Tonoit and Moonacade officially collapsed.
Today Landman only promotes BitcoinTAF. I’d assume what was left of Tonoit and Moonacade were rolled into BitcoinTAF.
As of August 2020, Landman represented he was based out of New Zealand. Today Landman’s LinkedIn profile places him in Queensland, Australia.
BitcoinTAF provides a PO Box corporate address for Bitcoin Trend and Forecase Pty Ltd. in Brisbane, Queensland on its website.
BitcoinTAF’s official FaceBook page is managed from South Africa, Australia, Mexico and the US.
Read on for a full review of the BitcoinTAF MLM opportunity.
BitcoinTAF markets a range of one-time fee and subscription based services.
- Long Term Trade Reports for Bitcoin & ALT coins – $120 for 30 days access, up to $5000 for lifetime access
- The Ultimate Day Trade Training Course – $780
- Day Trade Signals from Day Trade Masters – $99 for 30 days access, up to $680 for 12 months
- Elliot Wave Chart Pattern Algorithms – $120 for 30 days access, up to $900 for 12 months
- Live Training: Hodlnots Scalp Trade Course – $695
- Hodlnots Trading Den Live Community with Telegram Chat Channel – $50 for 30 days access, up to $600 for 12 months
- MTT Crypto Reports – $99 for 30 days access, up to $5000 for lifetime access
- Salsa Signals – $64.95 for 30 days access, up to $545 for 12 months
- Trade Partners Mirror Analysts Trades – $9000 for 6 months access
- Inner Circle Private Group – $23,000 for 12 months access
- The BitcoinTAF EmotionsDetector – $195
- BarneyBot – $99 for 30 days access, up to $1150 for 12 months
- Video Tutorial & Document: How to setup a model portfolio – $30 for 12 months access
- Cryptocurrency Asset Management Wheel – $30
- Fibonacci Circle Course – $550
- BTAF Complete Asset Management Workbook – $99
- Hourly Consulting Application – $50
- DTM Essentials – Wallets & Secure Storage – $84.95 for 6 months access
- DTM Essentials – Mastering DEFI – $780 for 6 months access
- The DTM Essentials Master Bundle (the two above DTM products bundled) – $797 for 6 months access
- Ultimate Chart Patterns – $49.95
- RapidGrowth, BitcoinTAF affiliate marketing app – $25 for 30 days access, up to $300 for 12 months
- Ultimate Lifestyle Coinsulting Bundle – $2500 for 7 sessions
- Master Your Life Coaching Application – $50
BitcoinTAF’s Compensation Plan
BitcoinTAF’s compensation plan pays on the sale of services to retail customers and recruited affiliates.
BitcoinTAF Affiliate Ranks
There are seven ranks within BitcoinTAF’s compensation plan.
Along with their respective qualification criteria, they are as follows:
- Affiliate – sign up as a BitcoinTAF affiliate
- Active Affiliate – pay a monthly BitcoinTAF subscription fee
- Business Builder – pay a monthly Business Builders subscription fee
- Bronze – maintain a Business Builders subscription, recruit two Affiliates or higher and generate 2500 BV in weaker binary team side volume for a week
- Silver – maintain a Business Builder subscription, personally recruit three affiliates (one Business Builder and two Bronzes or higher), and generate 5000 GV a week for two consecutive weeks
- Gold – maintain a Business Builder subscription, personally recruit five affiliates (two Business Builders and three Bronzes or higher), and generate 10,000 GV a week for three consecutive weeks
- Emerald -maintain a Business Builder subscription, personally recruit twelve affiliates (four Business Builders, five Bronzes, two Silvers and one Gold or higher), and generate 20,000 GV a week for four consecutive weeks
- Diamond – not provided
- Blue Diamond – not provided
- Black Diamond – not provided
- Red Diamond – not provided
- Business Partner – not provided
GV stands for “Group Volume”. GV is subscription sales volume generated by an affiliate and their entire downline.
With respect to “consecutive weeks”, unless BitcoinTAF only require rank qualification to be met once, I believe this is a rolling requirement.
E.g. Golds must maintain 10,000 GV over a rolling three week period.
BitcoinTAF restricts how much an affiliate can earn in total commissions based on rank:
- Affiliates can earn up to $1500 a week
- Active Affiliates can earn up to $4000 a week
- Business Builders can earn up to $8000 a week
- Bronzes can earn up to $10,000 a week
- Silvers can earn up to $12,000 a week
- Golds can earn up to $13,000 a week
- Emeralds can earn up to $15,000 a week
- weekly caps for Diamond and higher are not provided
BitcoinTAF affiliates earn a referral commission on subscription fees paid by personally referred retail customers and recruited affiliates.
- Affiliates earn a 5% referral commission
- Active Affiliates earn a 7% referral commission
- Business Builders earn an 8% referral commission
- Bronzes earn a 9% referral commission
- Silvers and higher earn a 10% referral commission
BitcoinTAF pays residual commissions via a binary compensation structure.
A binary compensation structure places an affiliate at the top of a binary team, split into two sides (left and right):
The first level of the binary team houses two positions. The second level of the binary team is generated by splitting these first two positions into another two positions each (4 positions).
Subsequent levels of the binary team are generated as required, with each new level housing twice as many positions as the previous level.
Positions in the binary team are filled via direct and indirect recruitment of affiliates. Note there is no limit to how deep a binary team can grow.
At the end of each week BitcoinTAF tallies up new subscription fee volume on both sides of the binary team.
Residual commissions are paid as a percentage of new fee volume generated on the weaker binary team side:
- Bronzes earn a 10% residual commission rate capped at $1500 a week
- Silvers earn a 10% residual commission rate capped at $2500 a week
- Golds earn a 12% residual commission rate capped at $4800 a week
- Emeralds earn a 13% residual commission rate capped at $7800 a week
- residual commission rate details are not provided for Diamond and higher
BitcoinTAF places 3% of company-wide subscription fee volume and places it into the Leadership Bonus.
The Leadership Bonus is awarded to Diamond and higher ranked BitcoinTAF affiliates through rank-specific bonus pools.
Specific details are not provided.
BitcoinTAF subscription costs (including Business Builder) are not disclosed.
BitcoinTAF’s offering is far less focused than what was offered through Python Signals, Tonoit or Moonacade.
While details are provided for each service, it feels like there’s a lot of overlap (how many different types of crypto signals do you need?).
From a retail customer perspective, I feel this is pretty overwhelming. Worse still, each service is provided on an equal footing, meaning anyone browsing BitcoinTAF’s service products will likely be overwhelmed.
It didn’t take long for me to get lost going through the various signal services BitcoinTAF offered.
Outside of the signals you have other stuff, like the $23,000 a year Inner Circle Private Group. Seems excessively priced for what it is.
At Inner Circle Private Group, we know you want more. You need access to our team of analysts, support, products, and training.
Our Team of experienced analysts is here to assist you in growing your portfolio.
We will provide you with the correct training and guidance in making objective timely decisions either entering new trades or exiting on highs.
Preservation of your capital and then growing your portfolio over a longer-term period is our goal.
One thing I came across on social media but wasn’t mentioned anywhere on BitcoinTAF’s website is TAF token.
Whatever TAF token was, it appears to have already collapsed. A visit to the domain “taftoken.io” today redirects to “btaftoken.io”.
Marius Landman is cited as the CEO of BTAF Token on the company’s website.
BTAF itself appears to be a BSC-20 shit token. These can be set up in a few minutes at little to no cost.
Of course attached to BTAF Token is the obligatory “staking” Ponzi scheme:
Neither BTAF Token or BitcoinTAF provides evidence it has registered its “staking” opportunity with financial regulators. So at a minimum we have securities fraud attached to BitcoinTAF.
Getting back to BitcoinTAF, the various signal services are pretty much marketed on the reputation of Marius Landman.
Personally I’m not seeing it. Python Signals collapse, Tonoit collapsed, Moonacade collapsed and SimilarWeb is tracking negligible traffic to BitcoinTAF’s website.
If Landman is a trading signals genius, where’s the evidence?
2016 was seven years ago, shouldn’t Landman have an easily verifiable documented history by now?
Moving on to BitcoinTAF’s compensation plan; While it is a departure from the obvious pyramid schemes Tonoit and Python Signals were, there’s still glaring disclosure issues.
First of all full compensation details and affiliate costs are not disclosed on BitcoinTAF’s website. This is a major red flag.
Such to the extent BitcoinTAF is active in the US, it’s also a potential violation of the FTC Act (disclosures).
Keeping in mind what I said about retail customers being overwhelmed earlier, BitcoinTAF’s legitimacy lies in generating more revenue from retail customer purchases over affiliates.
Given Python Singals and Tonoit were pyramid schemes, I’m not seeing it.
There’s a good chance that most, if not all of the fee revenue BitcoinTAF is generating is coming from affiliates.
If that is indeed the case, then BitcoinTAF is the same pyramid scheme Tonoit and Python Signals was, but with added pseudo-compliance (at least being a retail customer is an option).
All up I think the problems with Tonoit, Python Signals, whatever Moonacade was and the disclosure issues overshadow BitcoinTAF’s various signal offerings.
That and I’m pretty sure the entire thing is just a trojan horse for the BTAF Token “staking” investment scheme.
This by itself is illegal and, while it does operate from a different domain, is obviously tied into BitcoinTAF (what do you think BTAF stands for?).
Securities fraud is illegal the world over. On that basis alone whatever legitimacy there is in BitcoinTAF’s signals doesn’t matter.