Movss fails to provide ownership or executive information on its website.
In fact as I write this, Movss’ public-facing website is nothing more than an affiliate log in form:
Movss’ website domain (“movss8.com”), was privately registered on February 26th, 2023.
If we look into the CSS files used to stylize Movss’ website, we find the site pulls assets from Chinese domains:
This strongly suggests whoever is running Movss is in or has ties to China.
As always, if an MLM company is not openly upfront about who is running or owns it, think long and hard about joining and/or handing over any money.
Movss has no retailable products or services.
Affiliates are only able to market Movss affiliate membership itself.
Movss’ Compensation Plan
Movss affiliates invest tether (USDT). This is done on the promise of a 300% ROI, paid over 75 days (V0 is an exception):
- V0 – invest $2 and receive $1 a day for 3 days
- v1 – invest $50 and receive up to $2 a day
- V2 – invest $200 and receive up to $8 a day
- V3 – invest $500 and receive up to $20 a day
- V4 – invest $1000 and receive up to $40 a day
- V5 – invest $3000 and receive up to $120 a day
Movss has affiliates watch movie trailers to qualify for a daily return payment.
The more a Movss affiliate invests, the more trailers they have to watch:
- V0 tier affiliates have to watch 2 trailers a day
- V1 tier affiliates have to watch 4 trailers a day
- V2 tier affiliates have to watch 10 trailers a day
- V3 tier affiliates have to watch 20 trailers a day
- V4 tier affiliates have to watch 25 trailers a day
- V5 tier affiliates have to watch 30 trailers a day
If these requirements aren’t met in full each day, Movss affiliates receive a pro-rata reduced ROI payout for that day.
The MLM side of Movss pays on recruitment of affiliate investors.
Movss Affiliate Ranks
There are eight affiliate ranks within Movss compensation plan.
Along with their respective qualification criteria, they are as follows:
- Affiliate – sign up as a Movss affiliate and maintain an active investment
- S1 – recruit three affiliates who have invested at V2 or higher and have at least ten V2 or higher investment tier affiliates in your downline (tracked across three levels of recruitment)
- S2 – recruit three S1 or higher ranked affiliates
- S3 – recruit three S2 or higher ranked affiliates
- S4 – recruit three S3 or higher ranked affiliates
- S5 – recruit three S4 or higher ranked affiliates
- S6 – recruit three S5 or higher ranked affiliates
- S7 – recruit three S6 or higher ranked affiliates
Movss pays referral commissions on initially invested funds down two levels of recruitment (unilevel):
- level 1 (personally recruited affiliates) – 10%
- level 2 – 5%
Daily ROI Match
Movss pays a match on daily returns paid to recruited affiliates:
- 4% match on level 1 (personally recruited affiliates)
- 2% match on level 2
Movss pays residual commissions based on the following rank criteria:
- S1 ranked affiliates receive 50 USDT for qualifying and then 30 USDT a week
- S2 ranked affiliates receive 100 USDT for qualifying and then 50 USDT a week
- S3 ranked affiliates receive 500 USDT for qualifying and then 300 USDT a week
- S4 ranked affiliates receive 1000 USDT for qualifying and then 500 USDT a week
- S5 ranked affiliates receive 5000 USDT for qualifying and then 3000 USDT a week
- S6 ranked affiliates receive 10,000 USDT for qualifying and then 5000 USDT a week
- S7 ranked affiliates receive 50,000 USDT for qualifying and then 10,000 USDT a week
Rank Achievement Bonus
Movss rewards affiliates for qualifying at S4 and higher with the following one-time Rank Achievement Bonuses:
- qualify at S4 and receive an iPhone “and a learning opportunity to visit Movss headquarter [sic]”
- qualify at S5 and receive a 5000 to 10,000 USDT “quarterly bonus” and “invitation to join the international film festival”
- qualify at S6 and receive a BMW 5 Series, opportunity to “participate in shares of Movss film investment” and 2% share in region-wide investment into Movss
- qualify at S7 and receive a BMW 7 Series, and 3% share in region-wide investment into Movss
Movss affiliate membership is free.
Full participation in the attached income opportunity requires a minimum 50 USDT investment (V0 is a limited marketing tier).
Movss is yet another “click a button” app Ponzi scheme.
Movss represents watching trailers generates revenue through “strategic partners”:
Movie trailers are freely available. The trailers Movss provides affiliates are likely yoinked from YouTube or some other free platform.
And even if you bought into Movss “watch trailers and earn 300% in 75 days” nonsense, why do affiliates have to pay into the scheme then?
The reality is all Movss is doing is recycling invested funds to pay returns over 75 days.
Movss is part of a group of “click a button” app Ponzis that have emerged since late 2021.
Including Movss, BehindMLM has thus far documented forty-eight “click a button” app Ponzis. Most of them last a few weeks to a few months before collapsing.
The same group of Chinese scammers are believed to be behind the “click a button” app Ponzi plague.