The Apex Power fails to provide ownership or executive information on its website.
The Apex Power’s website domain (“theapexpower.com”), was privately registered on December 16th, 2022.
Over on The Apex Power’s official YouTube channel, we find marketing videos featuring founder “Lahm Andreas”.
It’s the usual rented office production, featuring several non-native English speaking actors.
“Lahm Andreas” is actually Axel Capurro. Back in the day Capurro was the frontman for Italian heavy metal band ANEWRAGE.
That’s Capurro second from the right.
Still not convinced? Here’s a a screenshot from a The Apex Power marketing video, against a recent March 12th photo from Capurro’s personal Instagram profile:
The Apex Power marketing video was uploaded to YouTube on March 21st. You can see Capurro’s wristband and ring are the same in both shots.
Originally from Italy, Capurro moved to Colombia sometime after ANEWRAGE disbanded in January 2021.
This is from the caption of a song Capurro uploaded to YouTube in January 2021;
Original song written during the really hard time I’ve been waiting to see my love again.
She is Colombian and I’m Italian and we’ve waited for each other for 8 months without the possibility to stay together until november 2020.
Capurro married his partner in Colombia in June 2021.
I’m assuming the rest of The Apex Power executive cast are Colombian nationals, or at the very least Colombian residents too.
The Apex Power’s official FaceBook group is managed from India.
The use of South American based actors with Indians managing social media is an emerging MLM Ponzi trend.
Boris CEO Ponzi schemes are typically the work of Russians and/or Ukrainians.
While I can’t say for sure, I believe the same organized group of eastern European scammers are behind the recent South American Boris CEO scams.
In an attempt to appear legitimate, The Apex Power provides a corporate address in Scotland. The company doesn’t appear to have any actual ties to Scotland.
In further attempts to appear legitimate, The Apex Power provides incorporation certificates for various shell companies in Scotland, Romania, Canada, the UK, Pakistan and Uganda.
Due to the ease with which scammers can incorporate shell companies with bogus info, basic incorporation in any jurisdiction is meaningless when it comes to MLM due-diligence.
Finally, despite only existing for a few months, The Apex Power falsely claims to have “launched our company in 2019”.
As always, if an MLM company is not openly upfront about who is running or owns it, think long and hard about joining and/or handing over any money.
The Apex Power’s Products
The Apex Power has no retailable products or services.
Affiliates are only able to market The Apex Power affiliate membership itself.
The Apex Power’s Compensation Plan
The Apex Power affiliates invest funds on the promise of advertised returns of up to 750%.
- Power Bit Package – invest $21 to $2500 and receive 1.5% a day for 200 days
- Solar Package – invest $2501 to $25,000 and receive 1.75% a day for 180 days
- Wind Package – invest $25,001 to $50,000 and receive 2% a day for 170 days
- Hydro Package – invest $50,001 to $100,000 and receive 2.25% a day for 160 days
- Global Package – invest $100,001 to $250,000 and receive 2.5% a day for 150 days
- Royalty Power Package – invest $250,001 or more and receive 3% a day for 250 days
Returns are paid out Monday through Friday. The Apex Power charges an 8% fee on all withdrawals.
The MLM side of The Apex Power pays on recruitment of affiliate investors.
The Apex Power Affiliate Ranks
There are ten ranks within The Apex Power’s compensation plan.
Along with their respective qualification criteria, they are as follows:
- Rank 1 – generate $5000 in downline investment on both sides of your binary team
- Rank 2 – generate $25,000 in downline investment on both sides of your binary team
- Rank 3 – generate $100,000 in downline investment on both sides of your binary team
- Rank 4 – generate $500,000 in downline investment on both sides of your binary team
- Rank 5 – generate $1,000,000 in downline investment on both sides of your binary team
- Rank 6 – generate $2,500,000 in downline investment on both sides of your binary team
- Rank 7 – generate $5,000,000 in downline investment on both sides of your binary team
- Rank 8 – generate $10,000,000 in downline investment on both sides of your binary team
- Rank 9 – generate $50,000,000 in downline investment on both sides of your binary team
- Rank 10 – generate $100,000,000 in downline investment on both sides of your binary team
The Apex Power affiliates can receive an “advance” on their returns by recruiting new affiliate investors.
- recruit five affiliates who invest as much or more than you have invested within 2 days and receive a 15% ROI advance
- recruit ten affiliates who invest as much or more than you have invested within 4 days and receive a 25% ROI advance
- recruit fifteen affiliates who invest as much or more than you have invested within 7 days and receive a 50% ROI advance
The Apex Power pays a referral commission on funds invested by personally recruited affiliates.
Referral commission rates are determined by how much a The Apex Power affiliate has invested:
- Power Bit tier affiliates receive a 7% referral commission rate
- Solar tier affiliates receive an 8% referral commission rate
- Wind tier affiliates receive a 9% referral commission rate
- Hydro tier affiliates receive a 10% referral commission rate
- Global and Royalty tier affiliates receive a 12% referral commission rate
The Apex Power pays residual commissions via a binary compensation structure.
A binary compensation structure places an affiliate at the top of a binary team, split into two sides (left and right):
The first level of the binary team houses two positions. The second level of the binary team is generated by splitting these first two positions into another two positions each (4 positions).
Subsequent levels of the binary team are generated as required, with each new level housing twice as many positions as the previous level.
Positions in the binary team are filled via direct and indirect recruitment of affiliates. Note there is no limit to how deep a binary team can grow.
At the end of each day The Apex Power tallies up new investment volume on both sides of the binary team.
Affiliates are paid a percentage of funds generated on their weaker binary team side:
- Power Bit tier affiliates receive a 7% residual commission rate
- Solar tier affiliates receive an 8% residual commission rate
- Wind tier affiliates receive a 10% residual commission rate
- Global and Royalty tier affiliates receive a 12% residual commission rate
Once paid out on, volume is matched against the stronger binary team side and flushed.
Any leftover volume on the stronger binary team side carries over.
Rank Achievement Bonus
The Apex Power pays a one-time Rank Achievement Bonus when affiliates qualify at Rank 1 and higher:
- qualify at Rank 1 and receive $100
- qualify at Rank 2 and receive $500
- qualify at Rank 3 and receive $2500
- qualify at Rank 4 and receive $12,500
- qualify at Rank 5 and receive $30,000
- qualify at Rank 6 and receive $75,000
- qualify at Rank 7 and receive $160,000
- qualify at Rank 8 and receive $325,000
- qualify at Rank 9 and receive $1,750,000
- qualify at Rank 10 and receive $4,000,000
Joining The Apex Power
The Apex Power affiliate membership is free.
Full participation in the attached income opportunity requires a minimum $21 investment.
The Apex Power solicits investment in USD and cryptocurrency equivalents.
The Apex Power Conclusion
The Apex Power represents it is involved in solar, wind and hydropower renewable energy projects.
Our focus is to build a sustainable and green environment wherein we save the current resources for the future generations as well. We focus on utilising renewable energy like Solar Energy, Wind Energy and Hydropower to produce outstanding socially acceptable results.
This power is then purportedly used to mine cryptocurrency.
Renewable sources of energy like solar, wind, and hydropower can be used to power crypto mining operations.
Naturally, no evidence of The Apex Power being engaged in renewable energy or crypto mining is provided.
Furthermore, The Apex Power’s business model fails the Ponzi logic test.
In order for The Apex Power’s business model to pay out, the company would already have to have energy and mining operations in place.
This begs the question: Why do they need your money for then?
The Apex Power pitches a 750% ROI in 250 days on $250,001+. Scaled down to 300% over 200 days on just $21, finding investors would be cake.
That is of course if The Apex Power’s marketing claims weren’t baloney – which they are.
The only verifiable source of revenue entering The Apex Power is new investment.
Using new investment to pay investors a daily return makes The Apex Power a Ponzi scheme.
As with all MLM Ponzi schemes, once affiliate recruitment dries up so too will new investment.
This will starve The Apex Power of ROI revenue, eventually prompting a collapse.
The math behind Ponzi schemes guarantees that when they collapse, the majority of participants lose money.