Most people think they’re approaching people the right way
when in reality…
they are SCARING their prospects away!
Today you’re going to learn 3 important things
1) How reaching out to people on social media is different
2) 3 Doubts that every prospect has
3) A proven script that gets people interested
—– Lesson of the Day —–
Proven Script to Reach Out to Prospects
1) When you reach out to someone online, it’s very different from face to face.
It’s an interruption.
The person was doing something and then your message comes in.
2) Whether it’s a text message of a message from Facebook, Instagram, Tiktok, LinkedIn, etc…
The first objection to your online recruiting message is:
“Who the heck are you?”
The second objection is
“Why are you reaching out to me?”
and the third objection is
“What do you want?”
Go here to learn how to overcome these doubts
3) A big mistake that most people make is to waste time chit chatting to build rapport when the prospect is busy already
Use the Magic Script instead to get people interested
Be Patient w the Process
This process may seem weird and awkward at first but be patient.
Over time, you’ll get comfortable using the Magic Script and will get results
—– Consistency Pep Talk —–
Long term motivation happens when you’re driven by Purpose
→ Purpose > Money
“Your profession is not what brings home your weekly paycheck, your profession is something you’ve been put here on earth to do, with such passion and such intensity that it becomes spiritual in calling”
When you’re driven by Purpose, it becomes so much easier to stay Consistent.
Make your Purpose be about serving and helping others!
—> Go out there and have a positive impact on someone’s life today.
—– Toolbox —–
Marketing Trends in 2023
In this Free Training, You’ll Discover:
– Exactly why you (and your downline) aren’t experiencing consistent growth even during down times
– The NEW way to market yourself and your business on social media even if you have no following
– How to build a team that sticks and doesn’t get lured in by the new company on the block
How did you like today’s edition? Let me know