Metogence fails to provide verifiable ownership or executive information on its website.
While Metogence does provide a list of executives, they are fictional identities represented by stolen photos:
Metogence’s website domain (“metogence.com”), was privately registered on April 20th, 2023.
In an attempt to appear legitimate, Metogence provides shell company registration details for the UK, US, Uganda an d Nigeria.
Due to the ease with which scammers are able to incorporate shell companies with bogus details, for the purpose of MLM due-diligence these certificates are meaningless.
Although not definitive, it’s worth noting that Metogence’s official marketing material is put together by someone going by “Umesh”.
A quick Google search reveals the name “Umesh” is typically associated with India.
As always, if an MLM company is not openly upfront about who is running or owns it, think long and hard about joining and/or handing over any money.
Metogence has no retailable products or services.
Affiliates are only able to market Metogence affiliate membership itself.
Metogence’s Compensation Plan
Metogence affiliates invest USD equivalents in cryptocurrency.
This is done on the promise of advertised weekday returns, paid for 200 days:
- Bronze – invest $25 to $499 and receive 1.5% a day
- Silver – invest $500 to $4999 and receive 1.75% a day
- Gold – invest $5000 to $24,999 and receive 2% a day
- Diamond – invest $25,000 to $99,999 and receive 2.25% a day
- Platinum – invest $100,000 or more and receive 2.5% a day
Note that Metogence charges a 10% fee on all withdrawal requests.
The MLM side of Metogence pays on recruitment of affiliate investors.
Metogence Affiliate Ranks
There are ten affiliate ranks within Metogence’s compensation plan.
Along with their respective qualification criteria, they are as follows:
- Associate – recruit two affiliate investors and generate $1000 in weaker binary team side volume
- Soldier – maintain two personally recruited affiliate investors and generate $5000 in weaker binary team side volume
- Leader – maintain two personally recruited affiliate investors and generate $25,000 in weaker binary team side volume
- Expert – maintain two personally recruited affiliate investors and generate $50,000 in weaker binary team side volume
- Rook – maintain two personally recruited affiliate investors and generate $100,000 in weaker binary team side volume
- Knight – maintain two personally recruited affiliate investors and generate $250,000 in weaker binary team side volume
- Bishop – maintain two personally recruited affiliate investors and generate $500,000 in weaker binary team side volume
- Queen – maintain two personally recruited affiliate investors and generate $1,000,000 in weaker binary team side volume
- King – maintain two personally recruited affiliate investors and generate $5,000,000 in weaker binary team side volume
- Ace – maintain two personally recruited affiliate investors and generate $10,000,000 in weaker binary team side volume
Metogence pays a 7% to 12% referral commission on cryptocurrency invested by personally recruited affiliates:
- Bronze tier affiliates earn a 7% referral commission rate
- Silver tier affiliates earn an 8% referral commission rate
- Gold tier affiliates earn a 9% referral commission rate
- Diamond tier affiliates earn a 10% referral commission rate
- Platinum tier affiliates earn a 12% referral commission rat
Metogence pays residual commissions via a binary compensation structure.
A binary compensation structure places an affiliate at the top of a binary team, split into two sides (left and right):
The first level of the binary team houses two positions. The second level of the binary team is generated by splitting these first two positions into another two positions each (4 positions).
Subsequent levels of the binary team are generated as required, with each new level housing twice as many positions as the previous level.
Positions in the binary team are filled via direct and indirect recruitment of affiliates. Note there is no limit to how deep a binary team can grow.
At the end of each day Metogence tallies up new investment volume on both sides of the binary team.
Affiliates are paid a 10% commission on cryptocurrency invested on their weaker binary team side.
Note that residual commissions are capped based on how much a Metogence affiliate has invested:
- Bronze tier affiliates can earn up to $1000 a day
- Silver tier affiliates can earn up to $5000 a day
- Gold tier affiliates can earn up to $10,000 a day
- Diamond tier affiliates can earn up to $15,000 a day
- Platinum tier affiliates can earn up to $25,000 a day
Once paid out on, volume is matched against the stronger binary team side and flushed.
Any leftover volume on the stronger binary team side carries over.
Rank Achievement Bonuses
Metogence rewards affiliates for qualifying at Associate and higher with the following one-time Rank Achievement Bonuses:
- qualify at Associate and receive $25
- qualify at Soldier and receive $100
- qualify at Leader and receive $500
- qualify at Expert and receive $1200
- qualify at Rook and receive $2500
- qualify at Knight and receive $5000
- qualify at Bishop and receive $10,000
- qualify at Queen and receive $25,000
- qualify at King and receive $150,000
- qualify at Ace and receive $500,000
Metogence affiliate membership is free.
Full participation in the attached income opportunity requires a minimum $25 investment.
Metogence solicits investment in various cryptocurrencies.
Metogence represents it generates external revenue via AI trading bots;
Metogence is an AI technology investment Company which focuses on the grow in AI industry. It uses latest high-tech BOTS to trades at multiple platforms and exchanges and provide the best profits for the investors.
No evidence of Metogence using trading revenue to pay withdrawals is provided.
Fictional executives, an AI trading bot grift, shell companies… Metogence is your typical MLM crypto Ponzi scheme.
Put simply: Anyone capable of legitimately generating 2.5% a day on a consistent basis, isn’t providing you access for free.
In fact they’d unlikely be providing anyone access, instead opting to generate themselves 2.5% a day and amassing a fortune.
As with all MLM Ponzi schemes, once affiliate recruitment runs dry so too will new investment.
This will starve Metogence of ROI revenue, eventually prompting a collapse.
The math behind Ponzi schemes guarantees that when they collapse, the majority of participants lose money.