Oris Teams fails to provide ownership or executive information on its website.
Oris Teams’ website domain (“oristeams.net”), was privately registered on October 6th, 2022.
Further research reveals Oris Teams’ marketing videos citing Rahul Khurana as owner of the company.
BehindMLM readers tied Khurana to the TVI Express pyramid scheme back in 2013.
Despite Khurana being based out of India, Oris Teams provides a corporate address in Poland on its website.
Oris Teams’ Polish address is in fact owned by Davinci Virtual, a third-party retailer of virtual addresses.
Read on for a full review of Oris Teams’ MLM opportunity.
Oris Teams’ Products
Oris Teams has no retailable products or services.
Affiliates are only able to market Oris Teams affiliate membership itself.
Oris Teams’ Compensation Plan
Oris Teams affiliates invest in Oris Coin (ORIS):
- Standard subscription – $100 to $900
- Platinum subscription – $1000 or more
How long a subscription goes for is unclear. Oris Teams also fails to publicly disclose how much it is selling ORIS for.
All we know is that Platinum subscribers receive a higher income potential and 5% in bonus tokens.
Once invested in ORIS is “staked” with Oris Teams on the promise of a passive ROI:
- invest for 24 months and receive 3% a month
- invest for 36 months and receive 4% a month if Standard or 4% if Platinum
- invest for 48 months and receive 6% a month if Standard or 7% if Platinum
- invest for 60 months and receive 8% a month if Standard or 10% if Platinum
The MLM side of Oris Teams pays on recruitment of affiliate investors.
Oris Teams Affiliate Ranks
There are seven affiliate ranks within Oris Teams’ compensation plan.
Along with their respective qualification criteria, they are as follows:
- Gold – earn $3000 in accumulated residual commissions
- Diamond – earn $7000 in accumulated residual commissions
- Black Diamond – earn $20,000 in accumulated residual commissions
- Platinum – earn $50,000 in accumulated residual commissions
- Diplomat – earn $100,000 in accumulated residual commissions
- Presidential – earn $250,000 in accumulated residual commissions
- Legend – earn $1,000,000 in accumulated residual commissions
Oris Teams affiliates earn referral commissions on funds invested into ORIS.
- Standard tier affiliates receive a 5% referral commission rate
- Platinum tier affiliates receive a 7.5% referral commission rate
Oris Teams pays residual commissions via a binary compensation structure.
A binary compensation structure places an affiliate at the top of a binary team, split into two sides (left and right):
The first level of the binary team houses two positions. The second level of the binary team is generated by splitting these first two positions into another two positions each (4 positions).
Subsequent levels of the binary team are generated as required, with each new level housing twice as many positions as the previous level.
Positions in the binary team are filled via direct and indirect recruitment of affiliates. Note there is no limit to how deep a binary team can grow.
At the end of each day Oris Teams tallies up new ORIS investment volume on both sides of the binary team.
Affiliates are paid a percentage of ORIS investment on their weaker binary team side, capped based on rank:
- Gold ranked affiliates can earn up to $500 a day
- the Diamond residual commission limit is not disclosed
- the Black Diamond residual commission limit is not disclosed
- the Platinum residual commission limit is not disclosed
- the Diplomat residual commission limit is not disclosed
- the Presidential residual commission limit is not disclosed
- Legend ranked affiliates can earn up to $5000 a day
Note that new Oris Teams affiliates earn a 10% residual commission rate for their first eight weeks.
Legend ranked affiliates also earn a 10% residual commission rate.
Oris Teams pays out a Matching Bonus via a unilevel compensation structure.
A unilevel compensation structure places an affiliate at the top of a unilevel team, with every personally recruited affiliate placed directly under them (level 1):
If any level 1 affiliates recruit new affiliates, they are placed on level 2 of the original affiliate’s unilevel team.
If any level 2 affiliates recruit new affiliates, they are placed on level 3 and so on and so forth down a theoretical infinite number of levels.
Oris Teams caps payable unilevel team levels at seven.
The Matching Bonus is paid as a percentage of residual commissions earned across these seven levels based on rank:
- Gold ranked affiliates earn a 25% match on level 1 (personally recruited affiliates)
- Diamond ranked affiliates earn a 25% match on level 1 and 20% on level 2
- Black Diamond ranked affiliates earn a 25% match on level 1, 20% on level 2 and 15% on level 3
- Platinum ranked affiliates earn a 25% match on level 1, 20% on level 2, 15% on level 3 and 10% on level 4
- Diplomat ranked affiliates earn a 25% match on level 1, 20% on level 2, 15% on level 3, 10% on level 4 and 5% on level 5
- Presidential ranked affiliates earn a 25% match on level 1, 20% on level 2, 15% on level 3, 10% on level 4 and 5% on levels 5 and 6
- Legend ranked affiliates earn a 25% match on level 1, 20% on level 2, 15% on level 3, 10% on level 4 and 5% on levels 5 to 7
Oris Teams pays an ROI match on the monthly return paid to personally recruited affiliates.
The ROI Match rate is determined by how long ORIS is invested for:
- ORIS invested for 24 and 36 months pays a 0.5% ROI Match
- ORIS invested for 48 months pays a 1% ROI Match
- ORIS invested for 60 months pays a 2% ROI Match
Rank Achievement Bonus
Oris Teams rewards affiliates for qualifying at Gold and higher with the following one-time Rank Acheievement Bonuses:
- qualify at Gold and receive an Apple iPhone
- qualify at Diamond and receive a Royal Caribbean Cruise Trip
- qualify at Black Diamond and receive “Franck Muller Vanguard”
- qualify at Platinum and receive an Audi A4 worth $30,000
- qualify at Diplomat and receive a Mercedes Benz E-Class worth $80,000
- qualify at Presidential and receive a Rolls Royce Ghost
- qualify at Legend and receive $1 million dollars
Joining Oris Teams
Oris Teams affiliate membership requires a minimum $100 investment.
The more an Oris Teams affiliate invests the higher their income potential.
Oris Teams Conclusion
Oris Teams is a classic “staking” model Ponzi hidden behind the usual cryptocurrency ruses:
Oris Teams affiliates sign up and invest in ORIS. ORIS is then parked with Oris Teams on the promise of a monthly passive return, paid in ORIS.
The idea is to cash out more than was initially invested. The problem is there are no identifiable external sources of revenue.
Oris Teams affiliates cash out subsequently invested funds, making it a Ponzi scheme.
Attached to this already fraudulent business model is a pyramid scheme, financially incentivizing recruitment of new affiliate investors.
As with all MLM Ponzi schemes, once affiliate recruitment dries up so too will new investment.
This will starve Oris Teams of ROI revenue, eventually prompting a collapse.
The math behind Ponzi schemes guarantees that when they collapse, the majority of participants lose money.