Use fails to provide ownership or executive information on its website.
Use’s website domain (“usegz.com”), was privately registered on June 14th, 2023.
If we look at Use’s website source-code we find Chinese:
This strongly suggests whoever is behind Use has ties to China.
As always, if an MLM company is not openly upfront about who is running or owns it, think long and hard about joining and/or handing over any money.
Use has no retailable products or services.
Affiliates are only able to market Use affiliate membership itself.
Use’s Compensation Plan
Use affiliates invest tether (USDT). This is done on the promise of advertised returns:
- VIP1 – invest 30 USDT and receive 3% a day
- VIP2 – invest 100 USDT and receive 3.2% a day
- VIP3 – invest 200 USDT and receive 3.5% a day
- VIP4 – invest 500 USDT and receive 3.8% a day
- VIP5 – invest (unknown) and receive 4.1% a day
The MLM side of Use pays on recruitment of affiliate investors.
Use pays referral commissions on invested USDT down three levels of recruitment (unilevel):
- level 1 (personally recruited affiliates) – 10%
- level 2 – 5%
- level 3 – 3%
Use pays affiliates a recruitment bonus based on personally recruitment efforts.
- recruit three affiliate investors and receive 10 USDT
- recruit six affiliate investors and receive 20 USDT
- recruit ten affiliate investors and receive 50 USDT
- recruit twenty affiliate investors and receive 100 USDT
- recruit thirty affiliate investors and receive 200 USDT
- recruit fifty affiliate investors and receive 500 USDT
- recruit one hundred affiliate investors and receive 1000 USDT
Use affiliate membership is free.
Full participation in the attached income opportunity requires a minimum 30 USDT investment.
Use is yet another “click a button” app Ponzi scheme.
Use’s “click a button” Ponzi ruse is film investment:
The presented ruse is Use affiliates log in and click a button (the more invested the more the button needs to be clicked).
Clicking the button purportedly generates revenue via rights leasing, a percentage of which Use shares with affiliate investors.
If that makes no sense it’s because it doesn’t. Clicking a button in an app has nothing to do with film investment or leasing film rights out.
In reality clicking a button inside Use’s app does nothing. All Use does is recycle newly invested funds to pay earlier investors.
Use is part of a group of “click a button” app Ponzis that emerged in late 2021.
Including Use, BehindMLM has thus far documented ninety “click a button” app Ponzis. Most of them last a few weeks to a few months before collapsing.
“Click a button” app Ponzis disappear by disabling both their websites and app. This tends to happen without notice, leaving the majority of investors with a loss (inevitable Ponzi math).
The same group of Chinese scammers are believed to be behind the “click a button” app Ponzi plague.